Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Good music makes....

Workouts on a treadmill much better!  Since I did not get a chance to workout this morning, after church this evening, I came home and decided to do my walk.  Tonight though I decided to walk to some music instead of the TV.  Let me just tell ya, it made it SO MUCH BETTER!  The twenty minutes just flew by and I was done before I knew it.  Of course, I was making JJ laugh though as I was shaking my head and singing certain phrases.  Oh well, it was fun!

Yesterday I was asked about Johnny, so I wanted to give everyone an update.  Johnny is doing very well.  He has started eating eggs, blendered chicken, and other items.  Though I do not know exactly how much he has lost, I figure it to be around 40 pounds.  And tonight, he put on jeans he had not wore in several years!  YEA JOHNNY!!  Here is a new weekly pic of his progress..
Big change from the first pic (in my opinion)

Come along for the ride.  The adventure is rocking.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! You are doing great Johnny. So proud of you :) If you need anything, don't hesitate to give us a call. Still in our prayers :)

    ReplyDelete