Thursday, October 20, 2011

The numbers are....

Getting better and better!  I have lost another 3 pounds!!  WOO HOO!!  23 down and another 100 to go.  However, that is okay because each day it is getting easier and easier.  Also, due to an emergency trip to the doctor today (side note - everything is okay with Johnny.  I just worry to much), Johnny got to weigh himself again today.  He has lost another 24 pounds!  That means since surgery three weeks ago he has lost 34 pounds and since the beginning of the liquid diet phase he has lost about 54 pounds.  I am so proud of him.

Today was also his last day on his blood thinners!  Double WOO HOO!!  I know he is extremely happy about this turn of events.  However, I know that soon he will be shaving off his beard.  So, in tribute to his beard, here is my baby with his "fluffy" beard:

Tomorrow it is back on the treadmill for me.  I haven't walked on it all week; however, believe me I have walked enough the last several days (especially Sunday and Monday) that I did not need to use the treadmill.  I miss it though.  It is like it is just staring at me, shaking it's head.  Shame, shame.  It knows your name.  LOL!  (I think I should start worrying about myself.  First, rice is calling my name and now the treadmill is shaking it's head.  Over active imagination?  I would say yes!)

Come along for the ride.  The adventure is bright and sunny!!

2 comments:

  1. Why shave the beard off. It's beard growing season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because sadly Devin he can not have a beard at work. I personally wish he could keep the beard, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete