Saturday, October 22, 2011

A shout out to....

Some of my favorite low carb foods.  As you all know, low carb can sometimes get tedious (in my opinion).  Reading labels and everything else just gets too much sometimes.  However, I do it to make sure the right choices are being made.  Also, the funny thing is JJ has even started reading labels. 

So, what are some of my favs?  Well, here is a little picture collage of some of my favorites!
The first protein powder we tried.  Liked it but honestly, kinda of expensive.  Loved the banana flavor!
We tried this one this morning.  Really good flavor and cheaper than the first one.  Strawberry rocks!
Found these at Drug Emporium tonight.  Can not wait to try in the morning.  New flavors beside the standards chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, etc.
I LOVE THIS CUP!!  The blender cup from GNC.  Has a wire whisk ball in the bottle.
Mixes the protein powder wonderfully!!!
A great little snack to throw in the purse.  Around 13g carbs - not to bad in my opinion. 
Tastes good too!
MIO is AWESOME!!!  Like Crystal Light but alot BETTER!!  Great taste!
The package says it all - it does make great pizzas!  And only 6 net carbs - YUM!
Another great low carb wrap!  Only 5 net carbs!  JJ loves these.
Finally found this at Drug Emporium.  JJ and I love spaghetti and now we can still have some!
Laughing Cow cheese is the bomb!!  So many great flavors and wonderful to cook with!
I am so thankful that Kroger makes this product.  I love yogurt and I still can have it while
watching the carbs.
Love the ease of the chicken and turkey burgers.  Cook quickly for those really busy nights!
Though I have been buying a lot of fresh vegetables, I love the frozen kind as well. 
Especially great for vegetables that are out of season.

Come along for the ride.  The adventure is yummy...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are doing great Sissy. Keep up the good work :)

    Peggy B.

    ReplyDelete